Veelgestelde vragen

Back to overview
Assignment and licence

What else might I need to consider when making arrangements with a publisher?


Where appropriate, research funders require that research results be published in a certain way. Often the requirement will be that the publication must be made available open access, sometimes the funder then prescribes a specific CC licence. Consult the Sherpa Romeo to find out what open access requirements your funder imposes.

It cannot be ruled out that there are other parties who (want to) exert influence, e.g. a company that has been collaborated with.

More information

Open Access
Sherpa Romeo