Veelgestelde vragen

Back to overview

I want to show a film at a party of a student association or another type of non-educational event of the education institution. Is that allowed?

Audio and video
Collective management organisations

This is a type of disclosure that has no educational purpose (but is rather entertainment) and always requires permission from the rights holder. For feature films, a licence can be obtained from FilmService. This is a commercial organisation set up by film producers, which collects licence fees for film screenings in public.

FilmService and the VH have entered into an agreement for screening films in the context of entertainment or recreation within Universities of Applied Sciences.

More information